Thursday, April 09, 2009

One Night...

Standing confidently at the podium
My own insanity I couldn't fathom
Looked at the bright stars lighting up the night sky
From the beauty and the peace my eyes I couldn't untie
My gaze fell on the empty gallery
Lit by the streetlights hardly
I felt like a thousand people sat there
Heard the cheering and applause from nowhere
I had just played my first song on the guitar
To the trees,the lake and night sky-bizzare
But I felt a strange life in front of me
And a secret connection with the thing-destiny
The cold winds,the bright stars,the smell of the lake
Stirred the sleeping soul within me wide awake
As I walked back on the lonely pathway
There was a smile and strange peace I dare downplay

3 Comments:

Blogger backBencher said...

sometimes we must do things,
just for the simple joy it brings,
caring not if the world sees,
but for our own soul's peace

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lakshmi C said...

Hmm Nice....indeeed true:)

4:15 PM  
Blogger seeker said...

Nice!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home