Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Blessed...

I looked out and watched the dark clouds
Clasping my heart by now filled with doubts
Of an impending danger I know not but soon
Fall on me before the light of moon
With bated breath I heard the voice on the phone
Heart started weeping by then hearing the tone
I cried and cried and felt the pain wallow me
Then I saw the things that I didn’t want to ever see
Its been there lurking around the dark clouds
Then came the lightening and rain of tears
It was the worst night of my life
Despite it all, looking back now- it feels rife
How wonderful the journey has been from there
All it took was to hope with my heart and dare
To call quit and move on….
To blissfully wake up to see a sunny dawn
Cause no matter what, life must go on
Time is a healer-slow yet strong
That which I thought was a loss and a curse upon me
Is today a blessing in disguise and a path to true glee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home